More and more of us are living online. That is exactly why you’ll find Itasca Bank & Trust Co. right there with you. Bank any time, anywhere—from your couch, the office, a coffee shop, even the airport. Remember, for your protection, do not access your personal financial information while utilizing public Wi-Fi. Always make sure you are on a secure connection, such as your own cellular service.
Online Banking is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All you need is an Itasca Bank & Trust Co. Checking or Savings Account to get started.
• Monitor your accounts, set Account Alerts to be notified of activity via email or text
• Check your balances
• View statements and check images
• Transfer funds between accounts or accounts outside of the Bank
• Re-order checks
• Easily export information to Quicken or a personal financial software
• Make loan payments
• Pay bills fast - save on paper and postage*
• Simplify and organize your finances
*Bill Pay available with an Itasca Bank & Trust Co. checking account.
How do I enroll?
1. Download an Online Banking Application
2. Print and sign application.
3. Bring completed application to a Customer Service Representative at Itasca Bank
or fax to (630)773-0716 Attn:Customer Service, or mail it to:
Itasca Bank & Trust Co.
Attn: Customer Service
308 W. Irving Park Road, Itasca, IL 60143
4. You will receive notification via mail that your application has been processed.
For Online Banking questions, please contact email@example.com